Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com
- Experienced in Creation/modification of Ansible playbooks/roles.
- Experienced in the Creation/modification of Job Templates/Projects/Inventories/workflows and other Ansible Tower Objects
- Architectural planning/implementation for Ansible Tower.
- Experienced with architecture of Ansible plays/roles/workflows.
- Lead mentorship and discussion of good practices/GIT usage/strategies for automation and integrations with clients
- 100% Remote Position
Reviewing and discussing Ansible concepts as they relate to Client’s environment. Topics may include:
· Ansible Core, Ansible Tower, and Ansible Galaxy
· Ansible Playbooks, roles, and inventory
· User, teams, and role based access controls
· Development workflow and Representation State Transfer (REST) Application Program Interfaces (APIs)
- 5+ years experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting infrastructure in a Linux environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience installing, configuring and supporting RedHat OpenShift 4 With Ansible.
- Experience supporting applications running on Docker and Kubernetes.
- 3+ years of solid Linux Administration experience.
- Architected/Installed Ansible Tower in enterprise environment (preferably with cloud)
- RHCSA and RHCE certification is preferred.
- AWS Devops experience preferred.
- Not sponsoring visas at this time
*Preferred that candidate live close to the Nashville, TN area, but not required*
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. We focus on the TN market: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga and everywhere in between. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Job Type: Full-time