Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com
APTARE Service Provider
Mid to Senior Level Skills
- Customer delivery disposition.
- 5 years’ experience working in IT (on prem preferred) operations as an administrator of an enterprise technology stack. (minimum 3 yrs.)
- Network, Backup, Storage, VM, Operating System, Database (preferred Oracle), i.e., deployments, maintenance, and daily admin tasks. Scripting (i.e., python) a plus.
- Could also be someone with role of admin over an enterprise application, i.e., Service Now.
- Understand the process of working with a technical support provider.
- SQL skills preferred, willingness and ability to learn required.
- Must understand importance of technical documentation and role it plays in deployment and maintenance of the product.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers line administrators and management.
- Analytical disposition. Good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to self-guide, learn, lead and plan execution steps clearly for application software deployments and upgrades.
- Good requirement gathering skills for report writing and or maintaining existing coded reports.
- Can quickly grasp and demonstrate the value of the product to various levels within an IT organization.
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. We focus on the TN market: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga and everywhere in between. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Job Type: Full-time