Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com
Data Warehouse Project Manager
The EDW Project Manager is responsible for prioritizing, planning, and coordinating all phases of activities in a multi-contractor c environment in collaboration with the IS Contractor and the respective customer. The primary focus of the EDW Project Manager is providing a holistic perspective of all Data ecosystem project and related program activities to include direction, status meetings, reporting, and management of Data ecosystem Components and Personnel in delivering functionality to end-user.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science
- 5 years of experience leading a large scale or enterprise-wide healthcare IT systems contract or implementation;
- 10 years of experience managing IT systems programs and/or projects
- Previous experience following a standard project management methodology utilizing project management tools to develop project plans, task delivery, while tracking timelines and resources
- Preferred PMP certification
- On – site in Nashville 75% of the time
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. We focus on the TN market: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga and everywhere in between. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Job Type: Full-time