Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com or apply using link below:
- Prior Experience Administering and Deploying:
- OpenShift UPI and IPI 4.x clusters
- OpenShift Container Storage (OCS)
- Expert-level Experience with:
- Kubernetes networking & troubleshooting (DNS, load balancers, service IPs, node ports, etc.)
- Containerizing applications, including Java, .Net, etc.
- Deploying and administering OpenShift in an AWS environment
- Leveraging Ansible to automate cluster operations/deployments
- Log management & monitoring using Splunk, fluentd, HEC, etc. in an OpenShift environment
- Working with developers for pipeline deployments
- Performing OpenShift upgrades as needed
- Maintaining the health & optimal state for OpenShift clusters
- Architecting OpenShift as needed to meet application requirements (compute, storage, networking, and operations)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration required
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Development is preferred
No sponsorship requirements
Preferred that candidate live close to the Nashville, TN area, but not required
Pay Range and Featured Benefits
This range is provided by Silex Data Solutions. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience.
$120,000/yr – $170,000/yr
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. We focus on the TN market: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga and everywhere in between. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.