Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com or apply using link below:
Silex is looking for a dynamic and fast paced individual to assist in growing the Silex team. This individual will be hard working and incredibly organized. The Recruitment and Engagement Manager position will involve supporting the executive, operations, and sales teams with all recruitment efforts. This role will also provide support for Silex’s marketing and PR initiatives. This person must be capable of working in an unsupervised role and ability to prioritize tasks based on criticality.
In this role this individual will have the opportunity to learn and advance within Silex, one of the most innovative companies in the IT industry. They will gain exposure to the latest tech trends such as Robotic Process Automation and be able to assist in seeking out new IT solutions. They will have opportunity for career advancement in sales, engineering, operations, business development, marketing, public relations, and/or vendor management.
They will grow in areas including partner relations, social media, event planning, marketing, and recruitment efforts. The Recruitment and Engagement Manager will collaborate with coworkers on a regular basis and proactively identify candidates to expand the Silex team. The right person will attract candidates using a variety of resources, including social media networks and employee referrals. Ultimately, the responsibility of the Recruitment and Engagement Manager is to support and ensure growth of the Silex team.
This position is full-time with base salary plus commission for recruiting efforts and additional sales/marketing related duties. There are no caps on earning potential and the right candidate could exceed six figures in this role with incredible opportunity for growth.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various and reliable recruiting/selection tools and methods to filter candidates efficiently
- Assess applicant relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitude
- Onboard new employees, fully integrating them into role
- Act as main point of contact to build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote Silex’s reputation as “Best Place to Work”
- Maintain professional relationships with industry partners
- Assist with tasks alongside the executives and sales representatives
- Assist marketing team with customer events and conferences
- Assist with social media presence
- Assist with partner and vendor management
- Aptitude and desire to continually learn new technologies and business concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Capability to conduct technical interviews
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An eye for identifying the best candidates
- 1+ years of experience as Talent Acquisition professional, operational or similar staffing role
- Proficient staffing skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Customer Service (1 year preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent required (College degree preferred)
- Must be local to the Nashville area or willing to relocate (No Exceptions)
- Cutting edge technology
- Innovative and fast-paced
- Competitive and focused on growth
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Opportunity for career growth into new areas
Job Type: Full-time
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. We focus on the TN market: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga and everywhere in between. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Send your resume to: Careers@silexdata.com or apply using link below: