Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com
Solutions Architect (SA)
Silex, is looking for an aggressive, goal driven, technical individual to fill a Solutions Architect role. This individual should be extremely motivated and want to constantly learn and apply new technologies. This position focuses on designing solutions for a wide variety of technology solutions as well as professional services. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic professional with a well-rounded technical skillset as well as a strong business acumen. At Silex we strive to be the best at what we do and over-deliver for our customers daily.
- The SA collaborates with the sales teams, manufacturer partners and customers to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- The SA must ensure superior customer service and customer responsiveness.
- The SA provides coaching and professional development to the sales team members in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Candidate will be expected to have a detailed working knowledge of IT Systems and Applications (infrastructure, security, micro-segmentation, analytics, DevOps, etc.)
- College degree or equivalent of 10 years of IT Experience or a minimum of 5 years Engineering experience
- Capable of developing and maintaining key relationships with customers and business partners
- Experience in developing technology solutions to address business challenges
- Self-disciplined and motivated to support business with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
*Not sponsoring visas at this time*
*Preferred that candidate live close to the Memphis, TN area, but not required*
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. We focus on the TN market: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga and everywhere in between. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Job Type: Full-time